Read & Reflect Worksheets - Bundle One - sharing the history that is often overlooked.
Black history is often bottled up into one short month and features recycled heroes and heroines.
Yes, they are great! But, there's more to the black and brown culture than the 'play-rewind-play again' that occurs every year in many classrooms.
Hence, our Read & Reflect Worksheets!
Learn about such Greats as Langston Hughes, Imhotep, The Moors, Empress Candace, and more!
Our Read & Reflect Worksheets - Bundle One includes:
- features on 14 different people/events in history
- significant re-tellings from pre and post slavery
- a reflection section for children to share their thoughts
- a colouring section for children to create images that look like them
- a Word bank to help children build their vocabulary
This is perfect for parents who:
- are seeking to broaden their child's knowledge about history
- want to introduce new non-fiction bedtime reading to their little one
- want their older child to become acquainted with the beauty of the black culture
Black History IS history!
15 pages • INSTANT digital PDF download • US Letter size
Best suited for Pre-school and Primary Levels
Want to learn even more? Click here